$110 per 50-minute session
$150 per 50-minute initial evaluation
Services are usually covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need to obtain prior authorization from my insurance company before going to my first appointment?
I am on the following insurance panels and will file your insurance claim for you. You would be expected to pay your copay at the time of each visit.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health/ United Healthcare
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for clients who do not have medical insurance.
Cash and checks accepted for payment.
To better serve my clients I ask for a 24-hour cancellation if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. This allows me to reschedule the appointment time for a client who is waiting to be seen. Clients who do not cancel 24 hours in advance will be charged the full fee for the session. Your insurance company will not cover missed appointment charges.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.